Dukascopy Bank offers its clients three convenient ways to fund their trading accounts. All new accounts must meet the minimum deposit requirements
This is the quickest and easiest way to fund your account. We accept deposits in USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, CNH, SEK, SGD, TRY and ZAR. Funds are usually received by Dukascopy Bank within 1-2 business days. Wire transfer instructions are available by request to your Account Manager.
Credit and Debit Cards
The funding of an account by credit / debit card is allowed to clients of Dukascopy Bank SA under following conditions:
- The name of the card holder must be identical to the name of the account holder with Dukascopy Bank SA. Transfers from third parties are not accepted; funds will be wired back at your expenses.
- For the security of our clients, the maximum amount accepted through credit / debit card is CHF 10,000 / USD 10,000 / EUR 8,000 / GBP 7,000 / CAD 10,000 / JPY 1 000 000 / PLN 34,000/ SEK 70,000 / NOK 70,000 / CZK 200,000 / RUB 500,000 depending on currency selected.
- Debit cards (Maestro, Visa Electron) and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa) are accepted for funding. The types of cards accepted by Dukascopy Bank SA may change at any time without prior notice to clients.
- Dukascopy Bank SA does not charge any fee for the account funding via credit / debit card, however, the commission of our partner bank charges a fee of
1.2 % on the transaction amount for transactions in EUR, GBP or CHF,
1.5% for transactions in NOK, CZK, PLN or SEK,
2% for transactions in USD and
2.3 % for transactions in RUB, JPY and CAD.
This commission will be deducted from the amount selected by you to be transferred on your account. Should clients want to use a card having other base currency than EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD, JPY, SEK, NOK, CZK, RUB or PLN the payment amount will be converted to CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, JPY, SEK, NOK, CZK, RUB or PLN , an additional conversion fee may apply.
- In principle, funds are credited to your account within next business day upon receipt of your funds by Dukascopy Bank SA.
Proceed with the Payment Card Funding
The bank guarantee solution provides great flexibility and efficiency to Dukascopy Bank clients and allows you to keep the funds with your trusted bank in order to access them immediately when required. Bank guarantee can be issued for several accounts, provided they are under the same name for which the Bank Guarantee is issued. Dukascopy Bank accepts bank guarantees for deposits starting from 100 000 USD. All bank guarantee cases are considered on individual basis.
To learn more about Dukascopy Bank SA Accounts funding facilities, please write us: Send us a message, call us: +41 22 799 4888 or alternatively ask for a call-back.